Ways you can donate
Peter & Paul’s Place, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit, EIN: 82-4042647. Contact us if you need an additional letter for tax purposes regarding your donation beyond your receipt.
To further our goal of building a community center for special needs adults please consider making a donation or perhaps a recurring donation. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with no paid staff. Your donation is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Peter & Paul’s Place , Inc
PO Box 2203
Tucker, GA 30085
Other ways to support us
- Make a Donation or a Recurring Donation
- Employer Matching Donation
- Select us for Amazon Smile
- Join our Membership List
- Meet other SN Caregivers and Professionals at our monthly members lunch
- Complete our Survey and let us know what you think our community needs
- Volunteer to teach an Art event or Game Night for SN Adults
- Connect us with architects or real estate professionals who support our mission
- Contact us about Event Spaces available in the Tucker area
- Send us info about a great SN resource experience
- Sign Up for our Newsletter posts
- Like Us and Share our Posts on Facebook
Thank you for your support
Thank you to those of you who have already donated to Peter and Paul’s Place! A nonprofit is only as strong as the community that holds it up. Together, we can do more than we can do alone. Let’s bring our abilities and passions together to affect real change. We rely fully on your generosity to support us in our mission.
Your support and contributions will help us move forward towards providing opportunities for adults with disabilities and establishing a Residential and Community Center.